Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sync both ringtones and iTunes Match music  (Read 329 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 30, 2014, 09:00:23 pm »

How to sync both ringtones and iTunes Match music

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Reader Aaron Landers is confused by an element of iTunes syncing. He writes:</p>

I have some songs on my iPhone that I’ve downloaded via iTunes Match. On this same iPhone I want to install some ringtones that I made in GarageBand via iTunes. But when I choose to sync ringtones, iTunes threatens to erase all the music on my phone. I’m afraid to try so can you tell me what will really happen?

<p>
I’d be happy to. This warning tells me that you last synced your iPhone with a Mac different from the one you’re attempting to now sync ringtones with. And because you are, iTunes is telling you that when you choose to sync from the new Mac, content copied from the old Mac will disappear. And that’s correct. Any ringtones or music copied from the old iTunes library will be vaporized when you sync the phone with the Mac you’re currently jacked into.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2429401/how-to-sync-both-ringtones-and-itunes-match-music.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to sync both ringtones and iTunes Match music
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: