Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gear We Love: Mountek car mounts make your CD player useful again  (Read 676 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 07, 2014, 09:00:27 pm »

Gear We Love: Mountek car mounts make your CD player useful again

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>There’s a lot of gear out there for your Apple devices, but how do you know which are worth your time and what’s not worth your money? In our Gear We Love column, Macworld’s editors tell you about the products we’re personally using—and loving.</p><p>Though texting and driving is dangerous—and in many places illegal—you do want your phone to be accessible and visible for tasks such as in-car navigation. Which means that you need a good car mount. A few months back, I wrote about Kenu’s Airframe, a compact iPhone car mount that’s perfect for tossing in your pocket or bag (say, for use in a rental car). But I mentioned in that article that when I’m in my own car—in other words, when portability isn’t a concern—I have a sturdier mount that I prefer. That mount, from Mountek, is this week’s Gear We Love.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2461666/gear-we-love-mountek-car-mounts-make-your-cd-player-useful-again.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Gear We Love: Mountek car mounts make your CD player useful again
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: