Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadowgate review: This castle still wants to kill you, 25 years later  (Read 367 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 22, 2014, 09:00:18 pm »

Shadowgate review: This castle still wants to kill you, 25 years later

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>"You have chosen poorly, young Jair," says the screen, flashing an image of grinning Death. I hate him. I hate his bony little skeleton face so much. I've seen it at least ten times in the last hour and a half, each time listening to his snide comment about my demise.</p><p>I've been burned to a crisp by a dragon. I've been shot by an arrow from the dark. I've had a rickety wooden bridge burned from under me. Even nonlethal occurrences might as well be—I've heard the screams of a banshee and come under a curse, I've seen an enormous spider frozen to the ceiling, I've gazed upon the face of a demon.</p><p>And ever Death mocks me. "Tis a sad thing that your adventures have ended here," he says, laughing.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2489086/shadowgate-review-this-castle-still-wants-to-kill-you-25-years-later.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Shadowgate review: This castle still wants to kill you, 25 years later
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: