Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The trick to finding the right printer driver for your Mac  (Read 360 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 19, 2014, 09:00:17 pm »

The trick to finding the right printer driver for your Mac

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
I recently purchased a new Epson AIO inkjet printer, the 2014 WF-4630. Overall, I couldn’t be more pleased with it. It’s fast, versatile and produces superb output.</p><p>
I had only one problem with the printer. And finding the solution to it led me down a road that is relevant to the owner of almost any printer on the market today.</p><p>
The printer’s setup was easy. Super easy. In fact, to connect to and use the printer over Wi-Fi, you don’t have to install any new software. The printer driver shows up in the Printers &amp; Scanners Preferences pane automatically. Still, I installed Epson’s software (downloaded from their website) so that I had access to updated printer firmware and other printer-specific utilities (such as for scanning). This didn’t change the selected Epson printer driver, but it did add other software to my Applications folder.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2684309/the-trick-to-finding-the-right-printer-driver-for-your-mac.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The trick to finding the right printer driver for your Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: