Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unhappy with iTunes 12? Here's how to revert to iTunes 11  (Read 558 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 30, 2014, 03:00:24 am »

Unhappy with iTunes 12? Here's how to revert to iTunes 11

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
A reader who wishes to remain anonymous isn’t entirely tickled with iTunes 12. This reader writes:</p>

I’ve upgraded to OS X Yosemite on my MacBook Air and I mostly like it. What I don’t like is iTunes 12—I find it hard to navigate. Is there any way I can go back to iTunes 11 and still run Yosemite?

<p>
There is. And as much as I’d like to take credit for devising the way to do it, that credit goes to Jacqui Cheng, formerly of Ars Technica and now editor-in-chief of The Wirecutter. I mention her former Ars Technica affiliation because that’s where she described the process for downgrading from iTunes 11 to iTunes 10.7. It turns out that the technique works just as well for moving from iTunes 12 to iTunes 11.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2839797/unhappy-with-itunes-12-heres-how-to-revert-to-itunes-11.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Unhappy with iTunes 12? Here's how to revert to iTunes 11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: