Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. Coffee Smart Coffeemaker review: Can WeMo help brew a better cup o’ Joe?  (Read 325 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 20, 2014, 03:00:46 pm »

Mr. Coffee Smart Coffeemaker review: Can WeMo help brew a better cup o’ Joe?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Can you have a smart home without smart appliances? Belkin thinks not, and it’s convinced Jarden—the company that markets home appliances under the Mr. Coffee, Crock-Pot, and Holmes brands—that people who live in smart homes agree. Well, I live in a smart home, and a coffee maker would need to be more than intelligent to impress me. It would need wheels and a robot arm, too.</p><p>
You see, programmable drip coffee makers have been around about as long as—well, as long as drip coffee makers. I buy one every third time I replace my worn-out machine. And I berate myself a couple of weeks later for wasting my money. Because no matter how programmable it might be, I still need to fill the reservoir with water, grind the beans, replace the filter in the basket, and dump in the grounds. Call me lazy, but I just can’t muster the motivation to do that the night before I want a cup of mud, even though it would make my day easier.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2849471/mr-coffee-smart-coffeemaker-review-can-wemo-help-brew-a-better-cup-o-joe.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Mr. Coffee Smart Coffeemaker review: Can WeMo help brew a better cup o’ Joe?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: