Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' app is not the future of music videos  (Read 441 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 25, 2014, 03:00:19 pm »

Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' app is not the future of music videos

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>In case you shook it off as NBD and forgot, Taylor Swift recently released an app called The Taylor Swift Experience to accompany her latest music video. Actually, it’s called "American Express Unstaged: Taylor Swift Ex...", because it’s so ridiculously AmEx-branded that there’s not enough room on the App Store for the full title to be displayed when you search for it.</p><p>Here’s my two-second recap of American Express’s Taylor’s app, for those of you who don’t want to bother downloading it:</p><ul>
<li>360-degree views of the rooms of the mansion in which Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” video was filmed</li>
<li>Tap on glowing doors to see more rooms</li>
<li>Tap on random objects to see them up-close (this is super boring, I promise)</li>
<li>Occasionally see Taylor Swift dancing with/throwing things at her guy</li>
<li>All while “Blank Space” plays in the background</li>
</ul>
<p>I know what you’re thinking—wow, this sounds like the most revolutionary, mind-bending, fully immersive app experience in the entire world. 360-degree views? What the what? Well, tough potatoes, because I’m here to totally burst your bubble. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2851525/taylor-swifts-blank-space-app-is-not-the-future-of-music-videos.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' app is not the future of music videos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: