Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keynote for Mac 6.5.3 review: Gradual improvements make it more competitive with PowerPoint  (Read 364 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 08, 2015, 03:00:12 am »

Keynote for Mac 6.5.3 review: Gradual improvements make it more competitive with PowerPoint

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Two years ago, when Apple entirely revamped its iWork apps, I wasn’t terribly impressed with Keynote 6.0. Although I appreciated the interface improvements, I was frustrated with lost features and reliability problems. But after a series of small-to-medium updates (the app is now at version 6.5.3), Keynote has improved enough that it feels like a true upgrade over Keynote 5.3 (part of iWork ’09), even though some of the old features are still missing.</p><p>
I recently wrote a book on using Keynote, and having explored the latest version in detail, I’m happy to report that many of my earlier complaints are now moot. I consider Keynote 6.5 to be on par overall with Microsoft’s excellent PowerPoint 2016 for Mac, although each app has its strengths and weaknesses.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2956626/business-software/keynote-fro-mac-6-5-3-review-gradual-improvements-make-it-more-competitive-with-powerpoint.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Keynote for Mac 6.5.3 review: Gradual improvements make it more competitive with PowerPoint
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: