Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: View-Master Virtual Reality Viewer review: Affordable VR device could use better content  (Read 427 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 06, 2016, 09:00:14 pm »

View-Master Virtual Reality Viewer review: Affordable VR device could use better content

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Is there such a thing as View-Master street cred? Probably not. But I am a long-time View-Master user. Well, to be clear, I used a View-Master when I was a kid. I haven’t been using one the whole time since. That would be weird.</p><p>
I have, however, recently become re-acquainted with the original as well as with View-Master’s current virtual reality (VR) offering.</p><p>
Last summer as my parents were packing to move out of the house I grew up in, one of the items my mother found and sent to me was my old View-Master and all its disks. If you never experienced one of these, it was a stereopticon—a 3D viewer—which has had a long and storied history. The brand is now owned by the toy company Mattel, which is ushering it into the VR era.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3037023/ios/view-master-virtual-reality-viewer-review-affordable-vr-device-could-use-better-content.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: View-Master Virtual Reality Viewer review: Affordable VR device could use better content
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: