Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A wish list for the iPad Pro in 2017  (Read 423 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 11, 2016, 04:05:15 pm »

A wish list for the iPad Pro in 2017

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
The 12.9-inch iPad Pro arrived a little over a year ago, and I’ve been using it as my primary iPad ever since. And while I love it–and also appreciate its little buddy, the 9.7-inch iPad Pro–there’s no doubt that there are ways it could be improved.</p><p>
With the exception of the introduction of the 9.7-inch iPad Pro in the spring, this has been a pretty quiet year for the iPad. But I am optimistic about the future of the product line. I think 2017 could be a pretty great year for the iPad. So here’s my iPad wish list for 2017.</p><h2>Sync up the iPad Pro models</h2>
<p>
One of the weirdest things about the 12.9- and 9.7-inch iPad Pros is that they feel like they come from parallel universes. Neither is technically the “top of the line” iPad Pro, because each of them possesses features the other lacks. This needs to change. I’m hoping that Apple will refresh both models this spring, and when it does so, it’ll bring them into alignment.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3148436/ipad/a-wish-list-for-the-ipad-pro-in-2017.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: A wish list for the iPad Pro in 2017
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: