Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Become a Pokémon Champion with these cool LE cases from Casetify  (Read 412 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 11, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

Become a Pokémon Champion with these cool LE cases from Casetify

Casetify has just launched the first set of limited edition Pokémon phone cases, and they're a great option for up-and-coming Pokémon trainers of all ages!

Whether you love it or hate it, Pokémon is one of those things that has been around for ages, and it doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. Honestly, I'm a big Pokémon fan, as I grew up with the adorable "pocket monsters" in the form of trading cards, video games, anime, movies, and much more. In fact, I have quite a bit of plushies around the house that are Pokémon related, but I definitely don't quite stack up to other die-hard fanatics.

Either way, the Detective Pikachu movie is out now, and Casetify has dropped some exclusive and limited edition Pokémon mobile accessories, including cases for your iPhone XS (or whichever iPhone model you have), with the option to even customize them with your Trainer name, location, and whatever else you can think of.

I was sent two of these ca...

Source: Become a Pokémon Champion with these cool LE cases from Casetify
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: