Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iOS apps for resellers  (Read 344 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 01, 2013, 03:01:01 pm »

iOS apps for resellers

Whether you’re cleaning out your closet, reselling items that you purchased at a sample sale, or selling your own original works of art, apps can help you stay on top of your online reselling ventures.

I run my own small reselling business. I purchase items at retail sample sales—giant sales that retail businesses hold to get rid of extra merchandise, usually at a significant discount—and then I sell them on eBay for a profit. My reselling business doesn't exactly pay the bills, but it does bring in a decent amount of extra income. Since I'm based in the San Francisco Bay Area, traveling to these sample sales (which often take place in Los Angeles or New York) puts me on the road a lot, with little more than my mobile phone for company.  Luckily, I can use my phone to check and manage my eBay auctions, track my expenses, log inventory, and even create listings.

Here are five apps that I use to stay on top of my reselling business.

eBay
Keep track of your current auctions with eBay on the go.

eBay is a reseller’s most valuable resource, and its mobile app is pretty helpful, too. The eBay app lets you manage and track the items you’re selling, communicate with potential buyers through the eBay messaging system, and even sell items directly from your mobile phone.
To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

http://www.macworld.com/article/2019657/ios-apps-for-resellers.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: