Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Word for iPad review: The new standard for Microsoft's word processor  (Read 477 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 07, 2014, 02:00:18 pm »

Word for iPad review: The new standard for Microsoft's word processor

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It took less than 5 minutes of using Word for iPad to have an overwhelming first impression: I hope Word on every platform becomes what Word on the iPad is. Sleek, uncluttered, well organized, and beautiful, Word for iPad is impressive. An app that encompasses everything great about the desktop application, with none of the clutter. If Word for iPad is in your future, it’s an app I expect you’ll love to use.</p><p>
At the outset, it’s important to note that Word for iPad is different from any version of any Office application you’ve used before. Which is to say, while you can download this app for free, it requires a subscription to Office 365 (starts at $10 per month) if you want to use it for anything other than viewing Word documents. This, I know, will provide plenty of fodder for the comments section and while you may not be thrilled with the idea of being tied to a subscription service in order to use an app, I did not find the experience or the the price to be unreasonable. Most users will be able to use Microsoft’s 30 day free trial to test the Office 365 waters.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2139245/word-for-ipad-review-the-new-standard-for-microsofts-word-processor.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Word for iPad review: The new standard for Microsoft's word processor
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: