Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 apps for creating your own holiday traditions  (Read 601 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 25, 2014, 09:00:18 am »

10 apps for creating your own holiday traditions

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Stop me if this sounds familiar: One of my family’s holiday traditions involves all of us sitting around the table fiddling with our phones, occasionally looking up to eat or drink, while my mother (futilely) attempts to get us to talk to each other. Er…yeah.</p><p>Holiday traditions are usually great for bringing families together—but not if those traditions include technology, according to my mother. But your iPhone can be used for good—if you know where to look. Here are ten apps that can actually enhance your family’s holiday traditions, whether those traditions involve opening Advent calendars, taking photos, reading stories, or playing games.</p><h2>Open up a whole new Advent calendar</h2>
<figure class="medium left"><a class="zoom" href="http://images.techhive.com/images/article/2014/12/musical-advent-calendar-2-100537866-large.png">musical advent calendar 2" width="300" height="533[/url] <figcaption>
<p>This Advent calendar dishes out holiday tunes instead of candy, with links to buy the complete album via iTunes.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2863055/10-apps-for-creating-your-own-holiday-traditions.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 10 apps for creating your own holiday traditions
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: