Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The wireless router reinvented: Eero brings mesh networking to consumer Wi-Fi  (Read 385 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 03, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

The wireless router reinvented: Eero brings mesh networking to consumer Wi-Fi

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before. A brand-new company says it’s designed a Wi-Fi router that’s going to change the way consumers think about and use Wi-Fi routers. This new product is will solve all the problems the average consumer has with their home network, from eliminating dead spots to preventing their kids from getting to the seamier side of the web. And it won’t cost a fortune.</p><p>
Yeah, I’ve heard this story more times that I can count. But something tells me it’s going to be different this time, after CEO and co-founder Nick Weaver showed a prototype of the Eero router to me last week. </p><figure class="large "><a class="zoom" href="https://cms-images.idgesg.net/images/article/2015/02/eero-three-fourths-view-100566318-orig.jpg">Eero Wi-Fi router" width="580" height="338[/url] <small class="credit">Eero</small> <figcaption>
<p>
Eero embraces a minimalist aesthetic: The router has just one LED; you'll learn everything else about its status on your smartphone.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2878983/the-wireless-router-reinvented-eero-brings-mesh-networking-to-wi-fi.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The wireless router reinvented: Eero brings mesh networking to consumer Wi-Fi
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: