Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tested: 8 third-party leather bands for the Apple Watch  (Read 381 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 09, 2015, 03:00:12 am »

Tested: 8 third-party leather bands for the Apple Watch

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Apple has put a lot of thought into its Apple Watch band options, and it shows. I won’t deny that the Apple Sport Band is one of the most comfortable wrist-adornments I’ve ever worn (ever). But its leather options are limited—not to mention expensive. The Classic Buckle and Leather Loop come in just a handful of colors and cost $150, while the chic Modern Buckle costs $250, nearly as much as the Sport Watch itself.</p><p>
But if you want a leather band, Apple’s not your only option. Plenty of third-party band-makers have stepped in to fill the void. I tried out eight third-party leather bands, including bands made of exotic leathers and a clever button-stud band, over the course of several weeks to see how they break in and hold up. Let’s take a look.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2990133/wearables/tested-8-third-party-leather-bands-for-the-apple-watch.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Tested: 8 third-party leather bands for the Apple Watch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: