Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars and 'Scenes' Portrait Backgrounds come to Clips 2.0  (Read 407 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 10, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Star Wars and 'Scenes' Portrait Backgrounds come to Clips 2.0

Clips 2.0 brings new shorcuts, a simpler interface, Star Wars tie-ins, and portrait selfie 'Scenes' to iPhone X.

When Apple announced Portrait Mode for iPhone Plus, it meant I didn't have to carry around a bunch of heavy, expensive, DSLR glass anywhere nearly as often. When Apple announced Portrait Lighting, I started to be able to simulate studio setups anywhere I went. The advances in computational photography were startling and it made me wonder — what's next? Going through a mental list of studio gear, one thing that occured to me were backgrounds, both physical and composited through greenscreen. Portrait Backgrounds sounded like something Apple could introduce next. But I was wrong. With Clips 2.0, it's already here.

Pause.

#AppleClips 2.0 is here and 😇🤬 is it #iPhoneX #StarWars fun!! pic.twitter.com/fk5XA3WMh7— Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) November 9, 2017

Clips 2.0 is the second big update to Apple's social video creation app. The original app l...

Source: Star Wars and 'Scenes' Portrait Backgrounds come to Clips 2.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: