Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Elevate your workspace with FlexiSpot EG1 Standing Desk  (Read 126 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 01, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Review: Elevate your workspace with FlexiSpot EG1 Standing Desk

Elevate your office space.

I consider working in an ergonomic, aesthetically pleasing office space ideal for creativity and productivity. I have been primarily working from home for the past four years and am no stranger to home office necessities and ergonomic furniture. When the pandemic infiltrated life as we know it, I think it's a fair assumption to say that most of us have been working from home for the better part of a year.

I tried the FlexiSpot Electric Height Adjustable Desk last year and it was a total game changer for my home office. My first impression of FlexiSpot standing desks was extremely positive, and because of it, I will always have an electric, height adjustable desk in my workspace. Naturally, I was thrilled when I got the chance to review the new FlexiSpot EG1 Standing Desk. This desk is also an electric height adjustable desk equipped with dual cable management holes. It is perfect for any and every type of workspace.

FlexiSpot EG1 Standing Desk review:

Source: Review: Elevate your workspace with FlexiSpot EG1 Standing Desk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: