Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nomad debuts new Apple Find My Tracking Card with MagSafe charging today, here’s our early hands-on impressions  (Read 36 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 03, 2024, 04:05:08 pm »

Nomad debuts new Apple Find My Tracking Card with MagSafe charging today, here’s our early hands-on impressions

<div class="feat-image"></div><p>The new Apple Find My-equipped Nomad Tracking Card is making its worldwide debut today. I have talked on end about these slim card-style wallet trackers in the past, posted on social about how much I love them, and now one of our favorite Apple accessory brands is entering the space for the first time. It will be available for purchase directly from the official Nomad site at any time now, but be sure to head below for more details and some of our early hands-on impressions of the new Nomad Apple Find My Tracking Card. </p>

<a href="https://9to5toys.com/2024/05/28/nomad-apple-find-my-tracking-card-magsafe/#more-950875" data-post-id="950875" data-layer-pagetype="post" data-layer-postcategory="" data-layer-viewtype="unknown" class="more-link">moreâNomad debuts new Apple Find My Tracking Card with MagSafe charging today, here’s our early hands-on impressions
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: