Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create an iPhoto holiday slideshow  (Read 420 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 18, 2014, 09:00:25 am »

How to create an iPhoto holiday slideshow

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
It’s that time of year again—a time to let your loved ones know that you care. While this can be done with a tasteful gift or card, why not engage some of your Mac’s power to make something really special. And by that I mean a holiday slideshow. Let’s give it a go.</p><p>
We’re going to make this in iPhoto so I’ll launch it. I’ve already created an album of images that I’d like to include in my slideshow. I assume you know that to create an album you select images somewhere in your iPhoto library and choose File &gt; New Album to create an album of your own.</p><p>
The dead simple way to approach this is to to just click on the Slideshow button at the bottom of the window. This will produce the theme chooser. From this chooser you can select a holiday template. The slideshow will play so you can see what you’re in for.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2859893/how-to-create-an-iphoto-holiday-slideshow.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to create an iPhoto holiday slideshow
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: